Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 26 - Resort Adventures

March 26, 2020
Day 86 - 280 Days to go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost in the Dark (Colombian Dark French Roast)

Today turned out just as nice as yesterday and I made 50 trips back and forth in front of the Rainbow Haven Resort pool starting to get the resort back into shape for the season. It only made it to 81 degrees out today (Yes.....still March) and even though the pool is not ready for swimming, I was very tempted to jump in anyway. I know it would have still been cold but I should have done it. April is normally when I make my "First of the Year" pool jump. Maybe the weather will cooperate enough to get a March Jump in yet.

We'll see!

Adventure Quote: “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.”
Roman Payne


Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
and "The Last Resort" 
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

Rainbow Haven Listing
Last Resort Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment