Sunday, June 7, 2020

June 1 - Resort Adventures

June 1, 2020
Day 153 - 213 Days to go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day:  Lost on the Trail (Guatemala)

June is here and as if somehow the weather knew it, it feels like Summer has moved in to stay. As I sit out on the deck enjoying the warm breeze, I'm thinking back to a few months ago when we were dressing in insulated coveralls and working on cabins in the cold. It's not fun, but its a good and productive way to pass the time until we get to enjoy Summer. Guests have a regular presence here now and it reminds me why I like this "Resort Adventure" so much.  Shelley got the pool to herself for a while and declared the temperature to be "Perfect".

Adventure Quote: “Every day you live is a day for dreaming.
Every day is a day for adventuring.”
― Natalie Lloyd



Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
and "The Last Resort" 
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

Rainbow Haven Listing
Last Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment