Saturday, February 20, 2021

February 19 - Resort Adventures

February 19, 2021
Day 50 -  315 Days To Go
10 Days Until March 1
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost in the Woods (Colombia/Costa Rica blend)

After having sold three resorts, buying one and now operating two "Branson Treehouse Adventures" and the "Marina Inn", I find myself more interested in the kids new Adventure "Treasured Times Cruising. Personally, the "Cruising" part is fun, but just like the cabins and treehouses back home, I find the construction and modification part of the Adventure to be just as satisfying. I watched a video today that included Mike working on a "Through the Hull valve", I have no idea what it does, but watching the process of prepping it for installation was interesting all by itself. I suppose you have to be a "Repair Guy/Problem Solver" sort to enjoy this, but........ that's me and I think That's Mike too!

By the Way...... Did you notice the Rockaway Beach / Base Camp shirt Mike was wearing?

Adventure Quote:  “Let those who wish have their respectability- I wanted freedom, freedom to indulge in whatever caprice struck my fancy, freedom to search in the farthermost corners of the earth for the beautiful, the joyous, and the romantic.”
― Richard Halliburton


Click the following links to start your own adventure with us

The Treasured Times Charters (and the YouTube video channel)




Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

For You Fishermen (and Fisher-Girls) sign up on the Base Camp Fishing form to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment