Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 22 - Resort Adventures

March 22, 2021
Day 81 - 284 Days To Go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost up the Creek (Sumatra and Shelley's favorite blend of Base Camp Coffee)

Today is Happy Birthday day for my number one adventure partner. I can always guess (accurately, I might add) what her birthday request will be. Ermilio's Italian restaurant in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. 

I'm not sure exactly how much of an "Adventure" it is, but I'll never complain about a drive for excellent food. 

Happy Birthday Babe

Adventure Quote: “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
― St. Augustine









Click the following links to start your own adventure with us




Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

For You Fishermen (and Fisher-Girls) sign up on the Base Camp Fishing form to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment