Sunday, August 23, 2020

August 21 - Resort Adventures

August 21, 2020

Day 234 - 132 Days to go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost on the Trail (Guatemala)



We are going into another weekend and still staying quite busy.  Family get-away's have been the theme this year. It seems that the strange season has made shorter trips to home in less crowded destinations more popular than ever. Maybe that part of the trend will continue in years to come. I've tried my best to separate the politics from the practical and simply do what I can to give our guests a great summertime experience. 

As Summer is nearing the end our cabins are busy on weekends but kind of quiet during the week. This will give me more time to relax on the deck with some coffee and think about the upcoming slower off season. I'm not completely sure what we would like to add to the list of things to do this winter but I'm sure we'll think of something. 

Until then, the pool is still very refreshing, the evenings are starting to reach "campfire" temperatures and watching the lake, and the world, go by is my favorite pastime!

Adventure Quote: “I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing.”
― Herman Melville



Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment