Friday, January 8, 2021

January 8 - Resort Adventures

January 8, 2021
Day 8 -  357 Days To Go
52 Days Until March 1
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost in the Woods (Colombia/Costa Rica)

This morning I made my way through the treehouse resort and ran across one of the signature pieces for the current treehouse project. When Mitch located it, I was just a little skeptical. When I saw what he brought home, I changed my mind and thought it was PERFECT!

From the design conception of this treehouse, I insisted that we needed a flat bottomed boat. (Even if I had to build it myself) Fortunately, I won't have to do that. "Followed By Buzzards" has a story of it's own and like almost everything else around here, that piece of the story will just add character and charm to the treehouse experience. 

Adventure Quote: “This is how you have adventures. You find cool things and you do them ... you don't just read books about them!”
― Jonathan King


Click the following links to start your own adventure with us

The Treasured Times Charters (and the YouTube video channel)




Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

For You Fishermen (and Fisher-Girls) sign up on the Base Camp Fishing form to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment