Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 19 - Resort Adventures

March 19, 2021
Day 78 - 287 Days To Go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost up the Creek (Sumatra)

As mentioned in yesterday's posting, I'm taking on the challenge of learning to operate some video and video editing equipment. I had wanted to do this way back when we purchased the Treehouse Resort and began work there. I just never had taken the time to learn to do it. After watching my daughter Adreane produce her Treasured Times videos, I got re-inspired.  (There's links to some of her video's below)

SO........ here we go!

Adventure Quote: “How will I know who I can become if I don't give myself the chance to try new things, to push myself beyond my normal boundaries? Who might I be if I am away from the things that I currently use to define myself?”
― Eileen Cook










Click the following links to start your own adventure with us




Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

For You Fishermen (and Fisher-Girls) sign up on the Base Camp Fishing form to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment