Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 19 - Resort Adventures

August 19, 2020

Day 232 - 134 Days to go
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: B52 (Kahlua/Irish Cream/Amaretto flavors)

Yesterday I found myself considering the future of our Resort Adventure and today those thoughts continue. My resort adventure really began when I was very small with trips to Minnesota lake resorts with family and friends. Those one week trips were like heaven to a small kid. As an adult, I kind of forgot those adventures until my kids reached the age where I almost felt they would be deprived of an important part of their lives if I didn't expose them to their own resort adventure. My personal experience was wonderful, but the experience of watching my kids live their adventure was priceless. My over-riding thought was, "This should be a part of everyday life". 

Is that even possible? 

I think yes. 

Adventure Quote: “Let us step into the unknown and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”



Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment