Thursday, December 27, 2018

December 27 - Resort Adventures

Warm Weather Office
I could hear rain all night outside and it was still persisting this morning when it began to get light. What is the significance of that, you may wonder? It meant that I did not make it in to my office until about 8:30. And I don't mean like, "Drive across town to the office", I mean "Walk across the living room to the office." I actually have 2 offices if you don't count the several swimming pool offices. (Some of you know what I'm talking about). No, my two main offices are my warm weather office and my cold weather office. Both are located at the Rainbow Haven Resort. The warm weather office is where I work from during most of the year. It's also the tackle shop, the gift shop and where most of the reservations are managed. The cold weather office is slightly more organized and quiet. It's where I retreat once the temperatures get colder outside. The tackle shop would be okay when its cold but you would need to wear a coat because it's not heated. It gets residual heat from the house but not enough to be very comfortable. Perhaps I may remedy that, but not this winter. too many other things going on.

It is now 64 days until March, but it's only five days until property tax time. That lovely time of year when county gets their share. So I will be taking care of that today, but we aren't going to dwell on it. So on to better things.

In this case, better is we just received our first shipment of "Campfire Mugs" for Branson Treehouse Adventures. I was proud to be the first customer and now that Christmas is over, I can put away the snowman mug and get back to my assortment of camp and cabin mugs. (by the way.... They come in four colors and are available at the treehouse gift shop)


No comments:

Post a Comment