Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 25 - Resort Adventures

November 25, 2019
Day 329 - 36 Days to go
97 Days Until March 1
Base Camp Coffee of the Day: Lost on the Lake (Colombia/Sumatra blend)

Once again, we are closing in on 70 degree weather in late November. I've meant to wrangle our Jon Boats out of the water now for over a month. So far, something else has always taken priority. Today however, the delays came to an end. Between Dave and I we began the process of removing the motors from the boats and then the boats from the water. Dave offered to paddle them around the dock once the motors were off. I didn't argue with him and it's probably better that I didn't. He actually seemed to be enjoying it.

I used to dread Mondays and returning to work after a short weekend. Any more, I look forward to the odds and ends weird things I end up doing on Mondays (and any other day of the week for that matter) That's why the "Adventure" is an adventure. Even if all we are doing is moving some boats around, it beats everything I did for 30 years at a normal job! (Especially on Mondays!)

Adventure Quote: “The most fulfilling adventures happen when you start your journey without knowing where you’re going, because only then are you free to experience the unexpected detours you’re meant to take.”
A.J. Darkholme

Gift Item feature: Base Camp Premium Coffee

Call me at: 417-234-4394 to place an order.




Sign up for "Resort Adventures"
and "The Last Resort" 
using the Subscribe forms to the right of the page

Rainbow Haven Listing
Last Resort Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment